Hi! My name is TRINH, I am 20 years old and a student at TAY NGUYEN University. My main subject is business administration. I was born and grew up in DAK LAK. At the moment, I am living with my parents and three brothers. I am a quiet, a little bit childish but also factual, dexterous and romantic lady. (them) In the education views, I am diligent, clever and patient with my study or even work and I never give up even though I know a lot of hardships are waiting for me in the future. My hobbies are jewellery collections, taking a walk in the afternoon, listening to music and watching movies. Particularly, I really love to watch how to make a sweet cake videos from the internet. I also enjoy playing badminton and riding a bicycle hosting. i like camera surveillance software My dream is to be a successful businesswoman so that now I am trying to study as hard as I can to get into the right subject that I love. And I also hope that my dream will come true and surely I will do everything to make it come true.  http://www.pysoft.com